Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Rebuild! Restore! Reconsider!

So. Soundscape #26 marks 26 weeks (duh) of churning out tracks to describe many a life's moment. It's been half a year (8/26, I remember) since the idea hit me in the train. I remember being so excited I couldn't wait to get home. As my good friend Brother Isaac says, "Do eeeiittt." The project has become some sort of a filter/screen for me: life is on the other side and what I see through the screen are possibilities and ideas for the project.

While it's been fun almost every single week, the last thing I want is to let everything stagnate till it becomes a drag to come up with fresh ideas. I'm still enjoying it but I'm not going to deny that I have a short attention span (6 months is an awful long time for me) and I am running out of ideas (such is life). I've bought a webspace last december so that more things can be imagined and planned. I'm dragging my feet on the launch cos I'm just so lazy to export the content from here to there. But I will. Soon. I still need a kickstart though, so I've put up a mini-poll in the sidebar on your left. Let me know what you want.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, i thought it was like a new sufjan stevens song title when i saw the title of your post. chey, got me excited for nothing lol.

will give try to give you some ideas soon lah.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a sufjan stevens song, just not new.

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would love to see u teach this new generation to HOWL.
would love to see if you do a sequel to shitty reataurant.
would love to see you flip on Camus more.
would love to see you evoke kafka and kundera.
would love to see more of your short humor.
would be amazed if you suddenly listened to and write on the endless jam that defined the 60's
wouldnt hurt if you remember to slip in more velvet underground every now and then.
write more mighty one.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home