Friday, July 20, 2007

Soundscape #45: "I (Fucking) Quit!"


Justindc. Quitting Time (#2), 2005.

I've just left my job of 3 years and 3 months (exact). I do have something lined up but right now, it's me-time (for a little over a week at least). I'm going to try and read more, watch less tv and write this short story that's been playing around in my head. I'm (still) trying to set up the new website for this; hopefully it'd be up soon. Any suggestions or comments? You know where to send them to.

It's not that I try to be random, but damn I'm absolutely fixated on this. How great would it be to bring a lunchbox to work everyday and not have to face the "what to eat" black hole at lunchtime! And to be honest, I'm not *that* particular about food. I can eat the same thing everyday for days on end, I kid you not. I do like to feel healthy about what I'm eating (or at least not guilty) though, so a lunchbox would be great! Now, if only I know how to cook...



Playlist:
1. (0:00) Superdrag - Sucked Out (Regretfully Yours)
2. (2:44) The National - Baby We'll Be Fine (Alligator)
3. (6:07) Matt Pond PA - A Million Middle Fingers (The Nature Of Maps)
4. (8:08) Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime (Remain In Light)
5. (12:23) Andrew Bird - A Nervous Tick Motion Of The Head To The Left (Andrew Bird And The Mysterious Production Of Eggs)
6. (17:23) Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better (You Could Have It So Much Better)
7. (20:04) Camera Obscura - If Looks Could Kill (Let's Get Out Of This Country)
8. (23:35) Headlights - Words Make You Tired (Kill Them With Kindness)
9. (27:24) Aimee Mann - Calling It Quits (Bachelor No. 2)
10. (31:35) Dialogue From Pulp Fiction (Pulp Fiction OST)
11. (32:38) Belle And Sebastian - It Could Have Been A Brilliant Career (The Boy With The Arab Strap)
12. (35:03) Spoon - Lines In The Suit (Girls Can Tell)
13. (38:52) The Martinis - Free (Empire Records OST)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home