Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ed. Note: Today Is The Day

Hello boys and girls. I'll be leaving for London and Prague later this evening. I think access to an internet connection will be intermittent at best and I definitely would not have my iTunes library with me. So, I'm sorry that there probably wouldn't be any soundscapes episode for maybe 3 weeks. I've also mentioned that I'm in a bit of a dirge with this so hopefully a trip abroad will start the font flowing again.

If you are reading this, don't just stop; why not go through the archives? I've been doing this for about 38 weeks so hopefully there's a soundtrack for a particular moment in your life. Let me (soundscrobbler at gmaildotcom) know which episode is your favourite and which you hate.

Take care now, and I'll see you guys soon.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow it's been 38 weeks eh. so all that arse-kicking did work.

have a great trip & take a few swigs on my behalf.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Silje said...

Hi! I just accidentally found your blog. What luck! I LOVE it. Thank you!

5:22 PM  
Blogger soundscrobbler said...

hey silje, thanks! come around soon

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home