Monday, December 11, 2006

Ed. Note:

Thanks for writing me with the answer to the question posed in the last soundscape (#15). Yes, it's Collective Soul (don't ask me why I was listening to that). You know, here I am thinking that noone will be old enough to know the answer or at least won't be half arsed to google it, when I was the stupid one who forgot to specify exactly how many should write in. I have 3 cds to burn now. bloody hells.

/muttering under my breath

So congrats to david, leon and puikwan (i'm sorry, kobzilla, I did say email). Send me your postal addresses and the soundscape episode you prefer. I'll send them soon... in this lifetime, at least. I promise.

Oh, there will be changes to soundscapes very soon. I bought a domain space and will be transferring all the episodes up, once I get arsed, that is. It's a lot of work and geekery to trudge through. Anyone with ideas/suggestions for expansion? I'm gonna need help taking over the world!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shorts, would love to see your site with a blast or two from something from way back - Stooges, any Henry Rollins spoken word stuff, more Velvet Underground, Patti Smith spoken word performance(!), MC5+Ramones+Clash, Neil Young (Can't wait to see you decipher this old geezer for the ipod generation!), Spacemen 3 (every generation need to get high), Bauhaus & Jesus & the Mary Chains. (Because of Darklands)

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home