Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Who's up for some ass-beating!?


Yo La Tengo's new album, due out next week (9/12), has got to be one of the few albums most anticipated this year, at least for me anyways. I don't have to tell you all the reasons why they are great but suffice it to say that their albums are something I will give good money for, well in advance. And this album is especially special, the wtf title (it's called I am not afraid of you and I will beat your ass) aside, cos Matador is giving out passes to preorders that lets you listen to the entire album online, among other exclusive mp3s and stuff.

I've listened to the album and it's great! I dont know how a band can consistently produce such high quality stuff but somehow YLT always manages to pull it off with the greatest of ease and good humor. Evidence? Check this out. Funny shit. I love it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home